Empowering Recreation: Assistive Equipment for People with Disabilities
According to the experts, recreation is a great way for NDIS participants in building social skills as well as engagement in the community. Ideal Community Care can provide access to assistive equipment for recreation to assist our participants in sports and recreational activities.
We at Ideal Community Care provide various recreational supports including:
- Modification of equipment as well as specialised sporting equipment
- Personal assistance in recreational activities such as changing into sports clothing.
- Assistance in equipment management and others.
- Assistance in travelling to the recreational events for participants
- Assistance in sports activities i.e. in-game events.
Ready to engage, enjoy, and excel in recreation? Contact Ideal Community Care today and explore how our Assistive Equipment For Recreation can transform your leisure time!